Monday, October 20, 2008

Blog Update!

I know it has been awhile since I last posted. So I am going to try to be better from now on. Our family is doing great, and Gabe is growing like a weed. He is a champion crawler and is going to take off walking any day. He also says "uh-oh", mom, dadda, and "eye". Right now is such a fun time because he is learning so much and it seems like he does something for the first time every day! He is almost 11 months, so his 1st Birthday will be here before we know it. Time does fly when your having fun!

5 comments:

GatesGang said...

aww isn't it so sad how fast they grow up? wow 1 already. natalia is 3 months already. hard to believe vanessa just turned 8 saturday time goes fast

Kami P. said...

yeah, new pictures! I love his new hair cut. And I can't believe you put him on a horse! :-)

5boystokiss said...

hurray! I am excited to see your new posts. What a cutie you have. Was that really less than a year ago when you had Gabe. Wow! Can't wait to see some family pics. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Its always fun to get feedback!
Our trip to Idaho looks like it will be based on one of the youngest siblings in Tom or I's family getting married. There isn't really even talk of it yet, but next spring or summer :)sometime. For my own sake I wish it was February, but your not aloud to tell any one that. Its just that I miss home. Well any way fun posts. thanks again
Erika

5boystokiss said...

Jess,
The pregnancy is going great! I don't have that "get it over" feeling that I have had before. I am 32 weeks along now. I am actually feeling a little nervous at how close that sounds. Everything seems to be prepared, and I have had quite a bit of time on my hands to crochet some pretty cute little blankets. Its a boys, so I really just have to look through the clothes I have and find the warmest ones, since I have never had a winter baby before. Life is great! I can't wait to see some more pictures of little Gabe. I hope you both had wonderful birthdays!
Erika

Nilsens said...

Jesse! Glad to have found you. Gabe is getting so big and absolutely adorable! Hope all is well:)